Short version: be a considerate citizen and treat everyone with respect!
- Before starting a new topic, check to see if there's already a topic on the subject and add to that discussion - it's better to keep all information together for people to access.
- If you start a new topic, be sure it's in the appropriate forum.
- If you reply to a message, do your best to stay on topic.
- Be respectful and courteous of others' opinions.
- Watch your language. You can fucking curse and/or be explicit when discussing sex, but there's no need to be mean or hateful. If you disagree with a post, respond to the message and don't attack the individual who posted it.
- Be cautious and safe about posting personal identifying information publicly (e.g. where you live, phone numbers, photos)
If you find a message or topic that you feel violates our guidelines, report the post (e-mail raymond[at]puckerup.com) and DO NOT reply to the post. Inflammatory posts are often done to get attention, so don't reward them by engaging.
~ Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the site, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
~Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the site any message, data, information, text or other content that is unlawful, inaccurate, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory, promotes hate or racism, or is otherwise objectionable as Pucker Up may in its discretion determine;
~ Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the site any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any party, or otherwise create liability for any person or violate any local, state, national or international law, treaty, compact or regulation;
~Not to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available through the site any virus or other harmful, disruptive, malicious or destructive file;
~Not to upload, post, email, transmit or make available through the site any content with the intent or the effect of harassing another user.
You acknowledge that Pucker Up and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move, edit or delete any content available via this site. Pucker Up and its designees shall have the right to remove any content from the site regardless of whether the content violates these guidelines. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content. Do not treat information here as medical or legal advice.