I hope are having a wonderful holiday season with family and friends — and that you are excited about dreaming and visioning for what comes next. I know that the New Year is a great way to set yourself up for new experiences and all the growth you want to achieve. And I want to let you know about an upcoming virtual giveaway that I’m excited to be featured in. It’s called SEX, DESIRE, INTIMACY LIBRARY. It is available now through January 20, 2016.
It’s hosted by my friend and colleague Amy Jo Goddard, sexual empowerment expert and author of “Woman On Fire: 9 Elements to Wake Up Your Erotic Energy, Personal Power and Sexual Intelligence.” Amy Jo has invited some of the luminaries from the worlds to share their brilliance with you in the form of a virtual library that features some of the best sexuality resources online today: videos, audio teachings, eBooks, guides and more—all available at no cost. They will be available until January 20, 2016.
She’s asked me to take part and to offer a special teaching that I’m really excited about, titled “Embrace Your Inner Kinkster and Find Your Voice: Discovering BDSM.” I’m so excited to be part of this event! And here’s why:
- This Library features the works of some of the very best sex educators, coaches, speakers, and authors: Reid Mihalko, Kamala Devi, Jaiya, Betty Dodson, Cathy Vartuli, Barbara Carrellas, Monique Darling, Mark Michaels and Patricia Johnson, just to name a few.
- You’ll learn about a huge range of sexuality topics, everything from activating desire to overcoming sexual shame and trauma, to exploring BDSM and tantra, to deepening your intimate connections, to creating more pleasure in your every day life.
- Adult sex education has the potential to transform lives. When you make an effort to learn new sexual skills, so much can open up for you.
So please join me in the SEX, DESIRE, INTIMACY LIBRARY. It is available now through January 20, 2016.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn about in the Library:
– How to ignite desire and activate a sexual practice
– Tools from Tantra and BDSM to have more ecstatic connection
– Ways to communicate more clearly about sex, both in and outside the bedroom
– Authentic seduction – how to attract lovers in a way that feels natural and real
– Energetic sex and how to explore it with yourself and with others
– Overcoming body shame/stigma
– Self-love and pleasure hypnosis
– Pelvic heart integration
– How to touch your lover
– Forgiveness and the language of apology
– Healing sexual trauma
– How to start exploring kinky sex
– How to have more sensuality and pleasure in your life
– A roadmap to exploring polyamory
It’s totally free. Share it with a friend who wants to kick it up a notch this year in their sex and relationships; they’ll love you for it.